The Rotary Club of Bedford is actively seeking
student exchange host families
for the 2017-2018 school year!
By hosting a Youth Exchange student in your home,
you’ll make a
young person’s dream come true,
and you and your family will share an
unforgettable and fulfilling experience!
As a host family, you will
- Provide room and board for 3-4 months
- Supervise the student just as you would your own children
- Involve the student in family activities and chores
- Enrich the exchange experience by including the student in family, community, and cultural activities
- Embrace Diversity and give others an opportunity to get to know someone from another part of the world.
The student will attend Bedford High School and stay connected with the Bedford Rotary and the Interact Club(our high school service organization).
Host families aren’t compensated financially. The program is run entirely by dedicated volunteers, which helps keep costs low.
For more information contact:
Melinda Nicholson, Youth Exchange Officer